Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Mass Effect Andromeda

3 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Never played a Mass Effect game. No idea why, guess it just never appealed to me.

Think its one of them series now where if they release a Mass Effect Collection like Uncharted I may take the plunge. My brother said ME2 was brilliant.

Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Start off logically by playing Part One first, then work your way through the series.

Don't be put off by the maybe somewhat outdated graphics in Mass Effect 1.

You'll be rewarded with some of the finest storytelling in video game history ever. The original trilogy will keep you hooked on the screen for months.

Several playthroughs also recommended in order to see all the possible endings.

Edited by MC Prussian

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Start off logically by playing Part One first, then work your way through the series.

You'll be rewarded with some of the finest storytelling in video game history ever. The original trilogy will keep you hooked on the screen for months.

This.

Also the space science and physics elements are very "hard" and well-documented for a mainstream sci-fi work which is quite pleasing as someone with an interest in space engineering.

• 1 month later...
On 03/08/2018 at 08:32, kingcarr21 said:

Never played a Mass Effect game. No idea why, guess it just never appealed to me.

Think its one of them series now where if they release a Mass Effect Collection like Uncharted I may take the plunge. My brother said ME2 was brilliant.

On 03/08/2018 at 08:58, MC Prussian said:

100% agree with what MC is saying here. My son kept telling me to play it and i could never quite summon up the enthusiasm. I took the plunge when all three games came up on an offer and played it pretty much exactly as MC has suggested. Onceyourin you are hooked, it really is very very good.

I'm currently playing through ME2 at the moment and as good as the story is, the combat and the level design is terrible. I'm finding it a grind to play but want to stick with it for the story.