Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Season Tickets?

i am under 22 and i am thinking about getting a season ticket before the sheff weds game this coming saturday. if i do will it still be priced as what it would be before the season began or would it be 3 games cheaper? (say 30 odd quid i guess they would value it at). i want one in section f1 or near there. i know the price before was 250 notes whats it at now? (if different.) cheers for ye helps.

I'm pretty sure it will still be the same price as before the season started. They aren't going to reduce the price of a ST on a match-by-match basis, they'll just say it was your fault for not buying the ST at the right time.

shum do you know if you can request a particular seat? say if i went into the ticket office and showed them my luton ticket and said i'd like a season ticket in this seat please, they would give me it if its un-occupied? i should imagine so but you never know.

yeah cis you buy one and you sit in the same seat each game unless someone already has it for that game you sit somewhere else, obviously!

I find that strange... you buy a season ticket for a seat, but they can still sell it to someone else for that game?

Weird indeed...

I find that strange... you buy a season ticket for a seat, but they can still sell it to someone else for that game?

Weird indeed...

No they mean if you're buying one after the season has started, in that case they may have already sold the seat you're after for the next game or two. They will give you a season ticket for the rest of the season for a particular seat plus one or two seperate match day tickets in other seats for the games your requested seated has alrewady been sold. Bugger I'm not even sure I understand that know I've written it lol

shum do you know if you can request a particular seat? say if i went into the ticket office and showed them my luton ticket and said i'd like a season ticket in this seat please, they would give me it if its un-occupied? i should imagine so but you never know.

Yep!

No they mean if you're buying one after the season has started, in that case they may have already sold the seat you're after for the next game or two. They will give you a season ticket for the rest of the season for a particular seat plus one or two seperate match day tickets in other seats for the games your requested seated has alrewady been sold. Bugger I'm not even sure I understand that know I've written it lol

Ah, I that is actually very clear!!! Thanks davieg. :D

So, what if you don't know what the view is like from anywhere?

Can you just keep them there for hours checking out the virtual view from all the seats!?!?! :blink::):huh::P

If you don't know what the view is like from anywhere, then you've obviously never been in the Walkers Stadium and thus buying a season ticket would be a stupid idea. ;)

this is the reply i got from the ticket office. i emailed at about 5pm monday and i have just checked at 9pm the same day and i found this

Dear Jacob

Thank you for your inquiry. The season ticket prices change after each game. If you would like to let us know where abouts you would like to sit in the ground I will be able to quote you the price for a season ticket valid from the Sheffield Wednesday game.

Regards

Carol

LCFC TICKET OFFICE

Archived