Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

4 tickets available for the Sunderland match. Can't go now due to son having an academy match that morning that he can't miss! Priorirty 1. Won't give reference out, but happy to buy and post or exchange at Newcastle match

4 tickets available for the Sunderland match. Can't go now due to son having an academy match that morning that he can't miss! Priorirty 1. Won't give reference out, but happy to buy and post or exchange at Newcastle match

Sold now

Hi  all

After 3 tickets for Swansea or West Ham Games for myself and 2 daughters (over 18) If 2 tickets are all that is on offer I would take the stick off of one of them. 

Please PM if you can help

Cheers 

Hi  all

After 3 tickets for Swansea or West Ham Games for myself and 2 daughters (over 18) If 2 tickets are all that is on offer I would take the stick off of one of them. 

Cheers 

balls to that if you get 2 give them to your girls and you watch from home! :P 

Desperate for an adult and child ticket for the Southampton match, can't believe it's sold out already, gutted! I know it's a longshot but if anyone can help i'd be eternally grateful!

Any spares/ref's going for Sunderland, Man U or Chelsea going please let me know! :-)

If anyone has 2 spares for Chelsea away, I'm hopping on a plane across the ocean to make the match. Happy to talk offline if anyone has spares and can help.

Get yourself a silver membership. Tickets available today for West Ham, Southampton and Newcastle.

Think there's any hope of getting tickets to Everton with a silver membership?

Think there's any hope of getting tickets to Everton with a silver membership?

yes, there are not enough Gold Memberships to sell out, but you will need to be quick and I suggest if you can get online at midnight the night before i.e 15th March.

yes, there are not enough Gold Memberships to sell out, but you will need to be quick and I suggest if you can get online at midnight the night before i.e 15th March.

they havent released the ticket selling info yet so where you pluck 15th march from?

anyone not going to the man united game that will let me have their references  or sell me the tickets?

I need two adult tickets, want to take the old man as a surprise for his bday. We are both season ticket holders but dont have enough points to get the away tickets.

Please anyone help me out with this request.

Inbox me please

Hi  all

Cheers 

Archived