Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

over the phone no chance to buy the lines are busy

if you wanted them that much you would keep calling and trying to get through or use the website. the fact you didn't know there was a website I hope is because it was lost in translation cuz if not why should anyone want to give you tickets? there are still tickets for west brom available now. you want them you get them. 

if you wanted them that much you would keep calling and trying to get through or use the website. the fact you didn't know there was a website I hope is because it was lost in translation cuz if not why should anyone want to give you tickets? there are still tickets for west brom available now. you want them you get them. 

thanks for the advice it s my first time I want to buy a ticket  first time to go to a mach I will try to buy for the next home game . I buyet city fox membership today hope these wil be in my advantage to get a ticket in the future

*THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE**

If anyone wants to SWAP 3 tickets to sit in the Keith weller lounge then please contact me. I have 3 tickets in the keith Weller stand but would rather sit in the main part of the ground.

Pm me if interested

We meant to guess which game?

Archived