Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Desperate for an adult and child ticket for the Southampton match, can't believe it's sold out already, gutted! I know it's a longshot but if anyone can help i'd be eternally grateful!

Bump  :/

Work playing havoc with my game attendance at the worst possible time!  Have the following single adult tickets available:

• Newcastle in SK1.  £36 face value plus £1 booking fee.  THIS ONE HAS GONE I'M AFRAID
  • Southampton in J2.  £48 face value plus £1 booking fee.  GONE TOO I'M AFRAID

Can send by special delivery post if needed to guarantee delivery.

Can someone explain how there are seats in the away end of Chelsea game on stub hub and tickets not even released ?

How is this happening ?

Surely the club need to investigate ?

I assume it's just speculators, right? Just like every other tout site. (I really really want to avoid going that route but I more or less *need* to find two tickets)

Work playing havoc with my game attendance at the worst possible time!  Have the following single adult tickets available:

• Newcastle in SK1.  £36 face value plus £1 booking fee. 
  • Southampton in J2.  £48 face value plus £1 booking fee.

I would love to buy the Southampton ticket, please let me know what you want me to do?

Thanks

Chris 07787 554700

I assume it's just speculators, right? Just like every other tout site. (I really really want to avoid going that route but I more or less *need* to find two tickets)

it is speculators. i have informed the club either way and jim said they were looking into it. 

• Newcastle in SK1.  £36 face value plus £1 booking fee.  THIS ONE HAS GONE I'M AFRAID
  • Southampton in J2.  £48 face value plus £1 booking fee.

I would love to buy the Southampton ticket, please let me know what you want me to do?

Thanks

Chris 07787 554700

I have x1 Adult (£36) & x1 U18 (£26) seated together in SK1 available for Newcastle match (which unfortunately I'm unable to attend).  I will only be selling as a pair.  Due to being a season ticket holder, I'll have to contact the ticket office to arrange for paper tickets to be printed & collected from the Stadium.  Please PM if you're interested.  cheers Bob

Hi

I know its a long shot but I am interested in any of the remaining games apart from Newcastle (Live in Bristol working and couldn't get there in time) . I am after 3 tickets preferably for myself and 2 daughters but any would be great.  

I have x1 Adult (£36) & x1 U18 (£26) seated together in SK1 available for Newcastle match (which unfortunately I'm unable to attend).  I will only be selling as a pair.  Due to being a season ticket holder, I'll have to contact the ticket office to arrange for paper tickets to be printed & collected from the Stadium.  Please PM if you're interested.  cheers Bob

TICKETS now gone - cheers Marshall Cockney Fox

Archived