Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Same situation as the original poster except I have already booked my flights. 

I am coming in from Thailand and im a fox member already, I bought this at the start of the season as  I thought despite not getting to the games it would guarantee when I was in the country I could get tickets. Im after 2 tickets for both of these games

I live in Thailand but I am back in England for the West Ham and Swansea games. I have a membership but Im not expecting the tickets to get that far :( 

I will pay whatever for them, im seriously desperate.  Please pm if you have any available. I need 2 if posible. 

I live in Thailand but I am back in England for the West Ham and Swansea games. I have a membership but Im not expecting the tickets to get that far :(

I will pay whatever for them, im seriously desperate.  Please pm if you have any available. I need 2 if posible. 

If you have silver membership you should be fine.

Looking for 3 ,2 or 1 tickets for following matches

Watford Away

Palace Away

West Ham home

Southampton Home

Will collect form anywhere

Please PM me before advertising

Anyone, still looking ?? Please PM me

Looking for 2 adult, 1 under 18 ticket for any home game this season will pay face value plus more, haven't been able to go to a foxes game since the days of the championship due to not being a member, but I am really desperate to go now. Thanks  :)

I have my ST available for Southampton - SK2. 

Ideally I would like to swap it (i'll add the appropriate money to make the difference) for a Utd away ticket if anyone can sort that for me? I know they're not on sale yet but could anyone with big ref points help out??

Thanks in hope/advance!!!

I have my ST available for Southampton - SK2.

Ideally I would like to swap it (i'll add the appropriate money to make the difference) for a Utd away ticket if anyone can sort that for me? I know they're not on sale yet but could anyone with big ref points help out??

Thanks in hope/advance!!!

Surely anyone with a reference for United would have a season ticket thus a ticket for Soton anyway? :dunno:

Surely anyone with a reference for United would have a season ticket thus a ticket for Soton anyway? :dunno:

Yeah but if they want to take a mate? I can't be the only one with everyone wanting to go to the KP at the mo?

Archived