Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I will have 2 tickets for sale in the east stand (G2) as we are not using our season tickets as in hospitality. Let me know if interested

West Ham game this is!

Hello, do you still have 2 tickets for the West Ham for sale, if so I am very interested.

Thanks

Chris Hewitt  Tel: 07787 554700  or 01455 557948

Hi

I am a season ticket holder in the family stand with my daughter, but am looking for an extra adult and U18 ticket (or 2 adult tickets) for any part of the ground (for my brother-in-law and my nephew).  Happy to collect.  Please PM me or text / call me if you have any spare tickets.  Happy for either game.

Thank you!

Dave

07961 651559

Will join the queue of fans looking for tickets for tonight - I'm a Middlesbrough fan so would rather see anything spare go to a City, but if there's anything after that. I'm keen (in the area with work and keen to be a part of your historic season!)

Just been told I've not got to work tonight so would be brilliant if I can get an adult ticket and one for my 11 year old, don't mind if it's a kids, youths, or adult ticket for him. Thanks

I have two Watford away adult tickets for sale due to being unwell.

I also brought 2 Foxes travel tickets and would prefer to sell both tickets and both foxes travel seats if possible.

Face value £93

Inbox me if you are interested

I have two Watford away adult tickets for sale due to being unwell.

I also brought 2 Foxes travel tickets and would prefer to sell both tickets and both foxes travel seats if possible.

Face value £93

Inbox me if you are interested

Sold pending collection

Archived