Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
foxes_rule1978

Which manager are you?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jose 82/100


It's a shit quiz. I made totally reasonable choices. I loathe Brendon Rogers. Arrogant, unpleasant and self deluded. If the c*nt who designed this quiz had any talent there is no way someone as knowledgable and intelligent as me would have ended up with Brendan (79/100)

 

Just because you loathe someone doesn't mean you are not like them. 

Posted

It's a shit quiz. I made totally reasonable choices. I loathe Brendon Rogers. Arrogant, unpleasant and self deluded. If the c*nt who designed this quiz had any talent there is no way someone as knowledgable and intelligent as me would have ended up with Brendan (79/100)

Well, now you know the awful truth, Brendon.  lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...