foxes_rule1978 Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33609642 Thought this was pretty cool on the BBC ... I got Jose Mourinho ...
inckley fox Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 ffs i'm a Brendan Yes I'm a Brendan too with a 68. I feel ashamed of having given it a go. I think there's going to be lots of Brendans.
sdb Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 Haha, that last question. I went with Nigel. I'm Tony Pulis apparently. Could be worse.
Uncle Monty Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 Kinel, made choices trying to get Pearson and ended up as Poyet!
Webbo Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 Brendan, is that you? Sometimes ruthless, sometimes democratic, you can make the tough decisions, even if occasionally you get them wrong. You are confident you know best – but you’ve not quite proven yourself at the very highest level yet.
Crinklyfox Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 88/100. I knew I was too soft to be a football manager.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.