Benguin Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 I got Poyet! Chose the "call the reporter an ostrich" option, hoping to get Pearson.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33609642 Thought this was pretty cool on the BBC ... I got Jose Mourinho ... I got Jose too. Iime for me to come out of retirement?
Donut Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 just for fun i tried to give the worst answers i could, and i got: Poor results on the pitch, a loose cannon with the media - there’s a hint of John Carver about you. Your time in charge isn’t going to end well. John Carver!!!
foxes_rule1978 Posted 31 July 2015 Author Posted 31 July 2015 just for fun i tried to give the worst answers i could, and i got: Poor results on the pitch, a loose cannon with the media - there’s a hint of John Carver about you. Your time in charge isn’t going to end well. John Carver!!! Carver he is the best manager in the league... well so he says
CKB Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 FFS I got Pulis, better get my cap and white trainers ready
foxes_rule1978 Posted 31 July 2015 Author Posted 31 July 2015 I tried to get Nige and got Carver Such a fine line between complete failure and success
adam1 Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 I got Brendan. I presume it goes Carver, Poyet, Pulis, Brendan, Jose
trabuch Posted 31 July 2015 Posted 31 July 2015 It's a shit quiz. I made totally reasonable choices. I loathe Brendon Rogers. Arrogant, unpleasant and self deluded. If the c*nt who designed this quiz had any talent there is no way someone as knowledgable and intelligent as me would have ended up with Brendan (79/100)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.