Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Górnik Leicester

2015-16 One-a-game Art Project

Finished three more this week.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Love how Kante's breaking out of the box!

Do you have any options in terms of background colour - I understand why you chose blue, but I wonder how the home kit ones would look in a different colour.

And one final suggestion - if you can pick up and drop all of the images, it could be interesting if you could group them all together... possibly in a way that them seem to be interacting with each other?

Good work all the same ;-)

Love how Kante's breaking out of the box!

Do you have any options in terms of background colour - I understand why you chose blue, but I wonder how the home kit ones would look in a different colour.

And one final suggestion - if you can pick up and drop all of the images, it could be interesting if you could group them all together... possibly in a way that them seem to be interacting with each other?

Good work all the same ;-)

The reason for the blue background is so that they stand out on the final complete poster. Here's a rough screenshot (obviously unfinished), but I'm still toying over whether to go landscape or portrait.

post-22739-0-73659300-1462041840_thumb.j

I suggest playing with the background colour, see if you can't get something that ensures all of your artwork stands out - because the White kit ones hit the eye, but the blue and black kits merge too much with the background in my opinion and that's a disservice to your talent.

Not sure what you'd chose instead, maybe a lighter blue or green (given grass is green)?

I suggest playing with the background colour, see if you can't get something that ensures all of your artwork stands out - because the White kit ones hit the eye, but the blue and black kits merge too much with the background in my opinion and that's a disservice to your talent.

Not sure what you'd chose instead, maybe a lighter blue or green (given grass is green)?

Hadn't thought any other colour would work, but given the way the season is going, gold may work.

Working on putting the whole thing together now. A couple of artworks still to go (Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea), and the finishing touches, but it's all coming together.

post-22739-0-49707700-1462724938_thumb.j

Got a few articles I've to work on over the next few days, but as soon as they are done, I'm all over getting this finished.

Almost complete now. I tried with gold background, but it just didn't look right.

post-22739-0-81851200-1463166211_thumb.j

I'm hoping to finish off my Kickstarter page this weekend. Think they'll be up for around £15 for an A1 print, including UK delivery, however this is still TBC.

Looking at getting some smaller individual prints done too.

Archived