Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Górnik Leicester

2015-16 One-a-game Art Project

Just an update on this:

The Kickstarter page is set-up, and i'm just waiting for it to be authorised. If this is done, i'll post a link up to the page straight away.

The posters will be A1 size, and priced at £15 each including UK delivery (apologies if you are abroad - you can purchase, but postage will cost a little bit more).

Should Kickstarter authorise the project, it would require 40 people to put their names down in order for the printing to go ahead. Any less and they don't get printed, and no-one pays a penny. You'll have 40 days to put your name down, so all the more reason to share it with your friends!

I've also printed two whole sets of individual artworks - 6" x 4.5", and ideal for sticking three-or-four in one of those frames which hold multiple photos. If there is any interest I may look at getting more of those printed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to those who have backed, but it looks as though this won't be going ahead. I have ten days to go still, and have only 33% backing - £400 quid (20 backers) short of being a success.

If anyone is still interested in getting one of the posters, I urge you to get behind it quickly, and share the link with your friends.

• 4 months later...

Right, if anyone wants one of these, I'm looking at it and reckon they will be around £8-9 plus p&p.

But before I look any more, I need someone to volunteer for one to be sent to them for free (the Claudio and Wes one lifting the trophy?) to see if it sends alright in the tube.

First person (UK based only, I'm afraid) to send me a PM answering the following question can have it for free...:

Who scored Leicester's first league goal of 2015/16?

Might take a while to answer as I'm off to Uni, but I'll sort it out later, and send it in the post over the next few days.

On 5/16/2016 at 12:36, Górnik Leicester said:

Thanks!

Here's a quick photo of the finished design (from a laptop screen, so apologies for the quality).

IMG_20160516_123358.jpg

only just seen this thread don't how i missed it before, this looks amazing really can't believe this never made it into production  

My shipping trial went well with these, so if anyone is interested in the individual player posters I can do them for £12 including UK postage. Can also do 2 for £20.

They are 16" x 12" - if you want a frame, Wilkos do a clip frame for £3 or a Black/silver one for £3.50.

I'll try to set up a Big Cartel store this weekend to make them easy to order, and figurę out timescales at the same time.

Archived