Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Górnik Leicester

2015-16 One-a-game Art Project

Nice work - and that book sounds really interesting. A brief history of Polish football? How brief are we talking? I'd be happy with about 300 pages just on the 1970s - a kind of golden age, right? There used to be something really intriguing about all those clubs with unpronounceable names getting to the latter stages of European competitions.

When I was living in Liverpool I remember standing with the Widzew Lodz fans at Anfield in 1983 in the European Cup quarter finals as the Kop was full. I'm sure you know the outcome of that game...  

Nice work - and that book sounds really interesting. A brief history of Polish football? How brief are we talking? I'd be happy with about 300 pages just on the 1970s - a kind of golden age, right? There used to be something really intriguing about all those clubs with unpronounceable names getting to the latter stages of European competitions.

When I was living in Liverpool I remember standing with the Widzew Lodz fans at Anfield in 1983 in the European Cup quarter finals as the Kop was full. I'm sure you know the outcome of that game...

A brief history covering, in total, around 95 years. Starting from the late 19th century, and going to the 1990s. Will therefore mention Widzew's impressive run.

Guest CityFan 06

These pieces of artwork are genuinely superb. I'm enjoying looking at them to be honest, brings back some great memories from throughout the season.

Thinking about setting up a Kickstarter page for A2/A1 prints of these (the full season posters). Might possibly look at postcard-sized prints of the individual players too. Would anyone be interested at all?

Yes!

Shinji's overhead kick against Newcastle, and Ulloa celebrating his late winner against Norwich are both done. Will try to post images tonight.

Been looking at printers for the poster. Looking to get around 150 A1 posters made-up. Postage however is ridiculously expensive for poster tubes.

Would definitely get one of these if you're planning to create some kind of collage across the 38 games (apologies if you mentioned it earlier) - superb work

That's the idea - all 38 images on one poster. Never imagined we would be in this position when I started though!

Archived