Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Security Strengthened for Man U. Read carefully you might be affected.

I could see more stewards but I didn't get stopped or searched, the queues to get in were pretty much non-existent so I didn't find anything to be different in all fairness

Main stand turnstiles I saw Showsec stewards standing in a line as though they'd pat everyone down, round at the kop nothing from the norm, card in reader and straight in.

I've not seen Showsec at a home game before. Unless I was seeing things before the match.

Got patted down by security going into SK4, not very thoroughly, not that I  was hiding anything, but then I'm not really the right demographic, it would be interesting to know if more Asian fans got searched.

I have no problem with the measures to make sure we are safe, although for Leicester vs Man United, it would be pretty hard to get tickets if you weren't a fan.

Got patted down by security going into SK4, not very thoroughly, not that I  was hiding anything, but then I'm not really the right demographic, it would be interesting to know if more Asian fans got searched.

I have no problem with the measures to make sure we are safe, although for Leicester vs Man United, it would be pretty hard to get tickets if you weren't a fan.

expect the security at all man city home games to go up then! 

My friend ( female) had a bottle of water that she was told to drink or put in the bin, at SK1 turnstile. she asked wether a flask would have been allowed and was told yes ???? Was then patted down

I just walked straight in...and I look a reet rough un

Archived