Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Another bizarre ban

Can you tell me why you banned me from the migrants topic?

Cheers.

The thread has gone completely off topic, now talking about brainwashing within the education system. I posted a light hearted reposte regarding people's tendency to believe that only they know the real truth and get banned for it?

What on earth was ban worthy about that?

Is that how you teach French students how to spell 'weird', you know as not to brainwash them.

I don't worry about mistyping when I'm on a footie board and I wouldn't worry about my students making small mistakes like that in the same situation.

what was wrong with anything i posted in jest in the thread about lacazette "admiring" us? or is it just because it was me who posted it? 

I just asked the same question in the other thread... I agreed with you and even my post got deleted?

I guess these threads are read quickly by the mods. Why is there no answer to the reasonable questions asked in a reasonable way?

Seems it can't take much longer to reply here than it can to ban someone from a thread.

I guess these threads are read quickly by the mods. Why is there no answer to the reasonable questions asked in a reasonable way?

Seems it can't take much longer to reply here than it can to ban someone from a thread.

Whose? You mean Moosebreath's? Starting to suspect you're him if so.

That question has been answered in Gen Chat.

Whose? You mean Moosebreath's? Starting to suspect you're him if so.

That question has been answered in Gen Chat.

No I was talking about my question. There's as much chance that you are Webbo as there is that I'm moose - some of us don't need multi accounts on a football forum.

Where was it answered in Gen Chat? I only read the threads that I'm interested in. Would be better to answer a question raised in feedback in the feedback forum surely.

Archived