Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

Still some available, if it charges me £40 (looks like seat numbers are 1 and 2 in block R, it won't be restricted viewing?

check if the seat has a line or 2 lines going through them. that is restriced and severly restricted view :)

Looking at trains, from Rugby to Thornton Heath is around 35 quid return, 1 change at MK. Has anyone found better/cheaper routes into London?

I think that's the cheapest your gunna get mate. I was looking at trains the other day and the best I could find is £85 which is ridiculous.

Looking at trains, from Rugby to Thornton Heath is around 35 quid return, 1 change at MK. Has anyone found better/cheaper routes into London?

Get a ticket to London Euston with travel card option comes to about £30 don't buy it directly to Thornton Heath it's more expensive and a travel card will cover the trip to Thornton Heath.

Archived