Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

Crystal Palace vs Leicester City | 19.03.16 - 15:00 KO

Barclays Premier League

Full Allocation: 2,889

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Restricted View

Adults £40 £38

Seniors (Over 65s) £26 £25

Student (Full Time, ID Required)* £26 £25

18-21 Years £26 £25

Under 18s £20 £19

* Students must provide valid NUS ID at the turnstiles, Student tickets are not available to purchase online.

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 20s or Under 16s ticket) * *

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club. Therefore, tickets will be sold in the following order:

Sell 1st - Block S

Sell 2nd - Block R

Sell 3rd - Block T

Sell 4th - Restricted View Seats

Sales Dates

Dates Criteria

Monday 15 February Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points

Wednesday 17 February Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points

Thursday 18 February Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points

Friday 19 February Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Monday 22 February Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points

Thursday 25 February Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Friday 26 February Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

All tickets are subject to availability

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 11 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture. Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced at £26 for an Adult, Senior, Student & 18-21 Years and £20 for Under 18s plus a FREE Companion,

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 12 February.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 6pm on Thursday 11 February with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - CRYSTAL PALACE OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 10 March to receive a full refund.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#pXr7RhVqmOmTo77o.99

Worst ground in the country to get too and away from, I'm guessing 108 points still.

Crystal Palace vs Leicester City | 19.03.16 - 15:00 KO

Barclays Premier League

Full Allocation: 2,889

Ticket Prices

Age Bands

Prices

Restricted View

Adults

£40

£38

Seniors (Over 65s)

£26

£25

Student (Full Time, ID Required)*

£26

£25

18-21 Years

£26

£25

Under 18s

£20

£19

* Students must provide valid NUS ID at the turnstiles, Student tickets are not available to purchase online.

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 20s or Under 16s ticket) * * 

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club. Therefore, tickets will be sold in the following order:

Sell 1st - Block S

Sell 2nd - Block R

Sell 3rd - Block T

Sell 4th - Restricted View Seats

Sales Dates

Dates

Criteria

Monday 15 February

Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points

Wednesday 17 February

Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points

Thursday 18 February

Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points

Friday 19 February

Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Monday 22 February

Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points

Thursday 25 February

Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Friday 26 February

Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

All tickets are subject to availability

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 11 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture. Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced at £26 for an Adult, Senior, Student & 18-21 Years and £20 for Under 18s plus a FREE Companion,

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 12 February.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 6pm on Thursday 11 February with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - CRYSTAL PALACE OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 10 March to receive a full refund.

I need two tickets for this in addition to the two that I can already buy on day one of sale with my own season tickets (got some mates coming for the game from Amsterdam).

Would anyone have two references spare that I could use and be willing to co-ordinate with me to get seats in a row? (i.e. you buy two seats next to the two I have bought or vice versa)

Happy to transfer monies in advance and I feature as a seller in the positive feedback thread for having helped others out a couple of times!

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets for this game, I'm from Spain and will be in London for this game, I really want to watch a game of this season and this is the only chance I have to do so. If anyone could help me get a ticket for this game would be awesome. Cheers!

40 for that away end , the view is shite and facilities are shite, it is a disgrace !

A pure disgrace !

I will pop a bottle of bubbly when they eventually get relegated

Poor mans charlton !

Its always been a shithole and now its 40 quid a seat. If they gave you a free hot dog that would be a kick in the teeth. Just a shit village in Croydon.

Archived