Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

Very annoyed at this I have a reference number and was going to go down today after putting it off since Monday. :(

If anyone has a spare please PM me as I want to buy it.

If you have got a P2 reference why would you wait until the day it goes to P3.

Surely you'd know there would be hundreds of people on p3 who would all be trying to get tickets.

If you have got a P2 reference why would you wait until the day it goes to P3.

Surely you'd know there would be hundreds of people on p3 who would all be trying to get tickets.

I could give you a long answer but the short answer is "I'm an idiot".  :blush:

I'll be there one way or another, didn't think 2,800 would sell so quickly. I'll either get the odd ticket from here or get in the Palace end.

I could give you a long answer but the short answer is "I'm an idiot". :blush:

I'll be there one way or another, didn't think 2,800 would sell so quickly. I'll either get the odd ticket from here or get in the Palace end.

I think pretty much every away game will sell out on P3 now.

Hope you manage to get a ticket, I'll keep an eye out for you also as sometimes we have a spare or two from our group if someone drops out.

I think pretty much every away game will sell out on P3 now.

Hope you manage to get a ticket, I'll keep an eye out for you also as sometimes we have a spare or two from our group if someone drops out.

Sunderland, Man Utd and Chelsea left, at a guess they will all go before P3, first one due to being a very winnable game and last two need no explaining.

Palace was probably the last one to make it this far this season.

I could give you a long answer but the short answer is "I'm an idiot". :blush:

I did the same for Watford and I'm p1, managed to get a ticket from here so keep your eye on it and I'm sure you will get one.

Guest LCFC_World

lads just debating buying train tickets - will this fixture be subject to bastard sky changes?

The March TV fixtures have already been announced for Sky, but you never know with them they don't seem to care about the fans...

I could give you a long answer but the short answer is "I'm an idiot".  :blush:

how did you have a ref when in a different topic you said you were in the same boat as members needing a season ticket for next year??

Archived