Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Old Trafford away allocation

looking for one ticket/ref please! falls on my birthday, so you would be giving me the greatest present possible  :vardy:

All of your posts are begging for tickets or references in every single thread in this section

Will not doubt upset a few but please, please, please for the sake of loyalty can we not give out references, understand there will be lifelong city fans on lower priority but surely those who have been to more aways deserve to go, and you cant be sure of giving refrences to lifelong fans, they may have just joined the band wagon this year! 

Expecting a backlash from a few and I accept others opinions but this is mine.  :thumbup:

References being given out will be a drop in the ocean to the number of tickets box holders can give out to whoever they please...

I heard it was 10 but fair enough. Still 3 people per box who potentially have no right to jump the queue getting tickets.

It's like 80 tickets .... Many of those box people have been with the club for many years

I understand the point your making but I would suggest there are hundreds of references or tickets being traded on some games by p1 and p2 people Especially the TV games earlier in year

P3 people are being well and Truely stuffed this season they are having to beg on here for tickets , tickets they have been Denied buying by p1 and p2 people point collecting .

the club should maybe not allow p1 or p2 to trade in tickets or references

Doesn't make it right though as I'm sure you'd agree.

Of course it's right ! Someone is effectively buying 100 season tickets !!!! And they are getting 4 away tickets

Jaysus of course that's right ... It's a business and they need to look after thier corporate partners

Bigger issue is the points collectors in p1 and p2 trading to people who don't even have season tickets

Archived