Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Old Trafford away allocation

I really and genuinely could do with two tickets for this fixture as I am first year season ticket holder and will have no chance.

This would really give me a lift and help me to get over the passing of our pet mouse Jerry that died about 3 years ago.............

Well heres to hoping and for the record our decision to buy our ST was when we were still bottom and based our purchase on being in the championship

I really and genuinely could do with two tickets for this fixture as I am first year season ticket holder and will have no chance.

This would really give me a lift and help me to get over the passing of our pet mouse Jerry that died about 3 years ago.............

Well heres to hoping and for the record our decision to buy our ST was when we were still bottom and based our purchase on being in the championship

Best bit about this is. However funny you were trying to be i really hope you are p1 as you just ****ed any chance you stood of getting tickets lol

If I remember correctly, West Ham, Swansea (general), Spurs, Everton and Man City all reached members, with the possible exception of Swansea those are some pretty tasty fixtures.

all of these did. plus i think stoke and southampton and bury?

If I remember correctly, West Ham, Swansea (general), Spurs, Everton and Man City all reached members, with the possible exception of Swansea those are some pretty tasty fixtures.

Each one of those away games has a different reason though why they went a long way down the pecking order.

West Ham, first away and some fans still on their jollies. Out of this list the only one I felt nervous at all game.

Swansea, a ball ache to get too.

Spurs, we'd just played them a few days earlier and tickets were cheaper.

Everton, right before Christmas, but personally my favourite away day on this list.

Man City, price put some off.

All very good games as you say, Swansea with the hat trick probably one of the best as it turned out.

But in answer to the other posters question, all STH have a priority level, be it 50 points or 100 points.

As for old Trafford, at a guess expect near on £50 a ticket, pretty sure I paid £46 last season or there abouts.

Archived