Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Latest GTFox Rumours

There are several rumours about but nothing concrete...one theme seems to be that CL is unsettled and may want out. Does anyone know about his family life, have they moved to Leic or are they still in Edinburgh. Other rumours doing the rounds today are that we are looking for a couple of experienced players (one central defender) on loan and that Man Utd or Celtic are about to take Sheehan to aid our financial situation which seems to have got considerably worse. I wondered with him being excluded at Cardiff.

Only rumours though but I expect a lot of scouts took note of Sheehan's performance for RoI U21's

I don't like the sound of any of that :o , not even the loans.

Has this GTFox been correct in the past?

Occasionally, he got the Connolly to Wigan move very early on, but the so did some others; he gets all his rumours from the press association so they are as accurate as all the other tosh you see in the tabloids, only our rumours don't get printed because we're not a 'big premier' club.

Previous GT Fox

"From GTFox on the FoxFanzine site. There are strong rumours at the Press Association this morning that Andy Kirk will sign from Boston now they are out of the FA Cup, a premiership midfielder (possible Graham Stuart Charlton)will arrive on loan and Scowcroft will leave for a nominal fee."

"Latest from GTFox. PA rumour that City may be about to sign Steven Craig 24-year old striker who has been released by Aberdeen. As a free agent he can join a new club outside of the transfer window. I suppose a good move if true as in reality we have moved 2 out (3 if you include O'Grady) and only brought 1 in."

"Well according to GTFox on the Fox site this is what is happening:

The following are on their way according to rumours at the Press Association.

Keown to Southampton

Scowcroft to Norwich

Dabizas to WBA

Connelly to Birmingham

but the only significant fee will be generated by the transfer of Matt Heath and that several Prem clubs are interested."

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS IF YOU BELIEVE HIM.

I would be disappointed if he brought in a centre-back on loan. He's already brought in Paddy, NEJ and Gerrbrand - and has Stearman to move there when he's ready. Surely he and the coaching staff would want to improve what they've got, rather than go down the Micky route?

Rumour score = 3/10

Sheehan out? How exactly? The window's shut until January. He can't exactly drop him for 3 months?

Rumour score = 1/10

Previous GT Fox

"From GTFox on the FoxFanzine site. There are strong rumours at the Press Association this morning that Andy Kirk will sign from Boston now they are out of the FA Cup, a premiership midfielder (possible Graham Stuart Charlton)will arrive on loan and Scowcroft will leave for a nominal fee."

"Latest from GTFox. PA rumour that City may be about to sign Steven Craig 24-year old striker who has been released by Aberdeen. As a free agent he can join a new club outside of the transfer window. I suppose a good move if true as in reality we have moved 2 out (3 if you include O'Grady) and only brought 1 in."

Keown to Southampton

Scowcroft to Norwich

Dabizas to WBA

Connelly to Birmingham

but the only significant fee will be generated by the transfer of Matt Heath and that several Prem clubs are interested."

Good point, well made. :thumbup:

First of all, we can't sign anyone on loan unless it's an emergency. Secondly, Sheehan was fairly average in the ROI U21 game vs France.

So I find the rumours laughable. I don't know why they bother.

First of all, we can't sign anyone on loan unless it's an emergency. Secondly, Sheehan was fairly average in the ROI U21 game vs France.

That's what they get paid for, mind you they are pandering to the masses, let's face it when we hear a 'good' rumour we're all hoping it will come true, aren't we?

That's what they get paid for, mind you they are pandering to the masses, let's face it when we hear a 'good' rumour we're all hoping it will come true, aren't we?

Of course we hope it's true, but it depends how believable the rumour is.

im pretty sure loan deals are allowed , pericard signed for sheff utd yesterday and they have got tons of strikers , thome nearly signed for derby but jewell needed him in the squad

im pretty sure loan deals are allowed , pericard signed for sheff utd yesterday and they have got tons of strikers , thome nearly signed for norwich but jewell needed him in the squad

Grrr. Early days, but I've got a feeling Warnock has got it together this season. :(

Previous GT Fox

Keown to Southampton

Scowcroft to Norwich

Dabizas to WBA

Connelly to Birmingham

You forget that he also said that Hughes was definitely going, and that with the money from the Connolly transfer we were going to bring in Boyd, Riordan and Kenton. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

You forget that he also said that Hughes was definitely going, and that with the money from the Connolly transfer we were going to bring in Boyd, Riordan and Kenton. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

I never forget, I just couldn't be arsed to find them.

sounds like a load of bullsh*t but who know with Leicester City at the moment.

that's what I mean... usually I ignore them... But I find them unsettling right now...

(Even though I recognise the rational arguments already put forward that we ought to pay no attention to them...)

Archived