Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Williams NOT to miss Wolves

Link

<h3 class="headline">Williams Boost </h3> Gareth Williams has been passed fit to face Wolves at Molineux in the Championship on Saturday.

The Leicester midfielder had limped out of Tuesday night's 1-0 defeat at the hands of Cardiff City with a slight hamstring strain.

But after intensive treatment from the Leicester medical team the former Forest man has now recovered and is fit and available for this weekend's Midlands derby clash.

City boss Craig Levein said: "Gareth came off with a slight strain on Tuesday night, but he trained this morning (Thursday) and should be fine."

But the news wasn't so good regarding skipper Danny Tiatto, who has been missing since the Luton game with a hamstring problem.

Levein added: "Danny did some work outside today, but I don't think he will make it back for Saturday. Tuesday night against Blackpool is a possibility for him, but we will have to wait and see."

Good news??

I hope Williams is dropped anyway. He's done nothing to impress me and I believe Hughes will perform a lot better in the centre with Joey. Although I've got a bad feeling that Kisnorbo will replace Williams in the centre with Hughes keeping his left midfield spot. I hope that's not the case though.

I hope Williams is dropped anyway. He's done nothing to impress me and I believe Hughes will perform a lot better in the centre with Joey. Although I've got a bad feeling that Kisnorbo will replace Williams in the centre with Hughes keeping his left midfield spot. I hope that's not the case though.

Hughes is a class above Williams, carried us against Cardiff at times.

I'd agree with all of that. I don't know what it is with Levein not wanting to drop Williams, but Hughes and Joey in the middle would be the best pairing for me.

Ah well at least it will give Joe Hamill a chance

That'll upset the Jase fanatics, militants, revolutionaries' activists, extremists sorry supporters

Archived