Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Afdjack

Vardys shirt

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Sell!!

My son got a chance to be in his executive box at the King power stadium for the Lcfc V Cfc game at Christmas asked by Mr & Mrs V Themselves !! He wenf in the players lounge & he ended up with a signed England top of his... People have offered him well over the odds & he won't sell it ever he said... Keep it a fairytale like his she'd be mad to sell in years to come :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Sell!!

My son got a chance to be in his executive box at the King power stadium for the Lcfc V Cfc game at Christmas asked by Mr & Mrs V Themselves !! He wenf in the players lounge & he ended up with a signed England top of his... People have offered him well over the odds & he won't sell it ever he said... Keep it a fairytale like his she'd be mad to sell in years to come :)

Don't Sell!!

Dropped a fair few quid now

What a great story...

I hope she keeps it...but if she doesn't, I hope someone who appreciates that shirt and what this season meant to us fans, the city and the club buys it...and not some w@nker who knows that it will be worth a lot of money...and buys it solely for that reason.

Archived