Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcking

Congratulations Ashley Chambers No.34

i have a soccer radio show and tryed to get an interview with james wesolowski, but lcfc has a policy that it dosnt allow young players to have interviews etc, so maybe thats why chambers has not been on here.

chambo_9 was logged on late yesterday evening, I think. :ph34r:

But if you bump into a Leicester City player in the street the club can't stop them talking to a supporter. They don't walk around with body guards preventing them from leaking any private information. I think, if this is the case, it's very sad that a 15 year old would be prevented from using an internet messageboard. Surely the club's officials heard the response from the supporters when Chambo was brought on and part of that was due to people on here knowing a bit about him already imo. For the first time in ages I felt like I had some sort of connection with a Leicester City player. I felt proud for him.

Same here.

I was so proud of him

It would be good if somebody from the club could inform the fans what Levein has done to the academy since he's been here. He said he wanted to adjust it slightly and makes sure we were first in the que to all the young talent around the midlands and the rest of the country. It would be good to get a list of all the new players we have recruited.

I've noticed we've signed a lad called Tom Tejan-Sie and a striker called Jailow, both of these sound foreign and I wonder where they have been signed from. Anybody know? Could the Foxes Trust request an indepth update about the academy and all the lads we have in the different age groups (Under 16's and Under 18's)????

Archived