Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcking

Congratulations Ashley Chambers No.34

Hay he's in the squad list and i have his e-mail address lol

Who is this boy? anyone got any info on him?

cant be bad if hes in the team at 15, he's still a kid!

Chambos a 15 year old lad who used to post on this site regulary updating us all on the postion of the youth team. But since his quick and justified rise to the first team squad and reserves he's been unable to post anymore.

From what i've seen in the accademy and reserves he's a very pacey strong a tricky centre forward who has a decent eye for goal and with good fortune with injuries etc will be a great striker

Absolutely delighted for him - and not surprised. I've watched him in the Reserves and he's a special talent.

Fast, got some great trickery, very focused on scoring and often lethal. Sheehan too seemed to have another good game and might have scored from a cracking free kick. Another youngster with a bright, bright future.

Well done Chambo. Sounded like you've already got a little fan club at the back of the Kop. Keep up the good work.

Imagine what it'll be like for him at school tomorrow. Surely people don't let him play at lunchtimes?! Bit unfair for one team to have a Leicester City striker upfront.

Well done Chambo. Sounded like you've already got a little fan club at the back of the Kop. Keep up the good work.

Imagine what it'll be like for him at school tomorrow. Surely people don't let him play at lunchtimes?! Bit unfair for one team to have a Leicester City striker upfront.

I was in that!! :P

No one plays football at our school at lunchtime anymore!!

Thats feckin weird the rest of the lads will have a beer or whatever after the game and chambo has got to go home and make sure he gets up for school in the morning lol

I was thinking that too. Wilcox could have a kid not much younger than Chambo in theory. Dublin could for sure and Chambo's playing with these people. He's still got to wait a while before he can have a go on the lotto. Something for him to look forward to aswell as the football career I guess. ;)

Archived