Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

gonna take this as i aint got one:

Thank you for your email. All successful ballot  applicants for remaining Season Tickets for  2016/17 will be notified before Tuesday 14th June before 6pm.

If you are not successful  and would like to renew your memberships you will receive an email reminder with all the details for  when you can.

Kind regards,

Yana

Thank you for your email. All successful ballot  applicants for remaining Season Tickets for  2016/17 will be notified before Tuesday 14th June before 6pm.

If you are not successful  and would like to renew your memberships you will receive an email reminder with all the details for  when you can.

Kind regards,

Yana

I got exactly the same email and didn't even give my member number...

swines! they are onto us! 

give them a ring and see if they tell you?

Well happy just been and got mine and my daughters, and where we normally sit as well. Good luck everybody

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i wont lie...im jealous you got a call. guessing you are family member? i know dipak is so hoping my ship aint sailed. 

No buddy me and my daughter are both gold members my surname begins with H if you are still thinking alphabetical is how they are doing it

well if they are mine starts with H too!

lol not looking good for me. 

I also got the same reply before they called me, so dont take it as done deal..

Kind regards,

Yana

For all you lucky folks who've had the call - how does it go i.e. they tell you you're successful, you confirm the ticket you want and then what?  Do they send you an email link or something?  Still holding out hope and want to be ready!

For all you lucky folks who've had the call - how does it go i.e. they tell you you're successful, you confirm the ticket you want and then what? Do they send you an email link or something? Still holding out hope and want to be ready!

They just ring and say u have been successful then you pick your seat and pay em the money or pay them the first installment if paying by direct debit

They just ring and say u have been successful then you pick your seat and pay em the money or pay them the first installment if paying by direct debit

Thanks!  So phone and wallet together at all times  :)

Thanks! So phone and wallet together at all times :)

Yeah but i was at work and didnt have my wallet so she reserved the seats i want then i nipped to the king power after and paid

My brother in-law is family member and he just rang the club and they told him he hadn't got one.

welp if they go to gold they go to gold. its a plus if i get one but if i don't i don't. 

i am seethingly jealous however.

Archived