Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

So three family members have been successful, a gold membership and a family membership (father and son). Obviously I'm delighted for them. But...

Entered the ballot once, got three tickets. How is that fair? Surely they should have entered twice (one entry for the Gold membership and one for the Family) and each entry treated separately?

If that has happened several times it severely reduces the chances of me getting one.

1,600 "ballot entries" seems a lot worse than a 304/1600 chance right now!

So three family members have been successful, a gold membership and a family membership (father and son). Obviously I'm delighted for them. But...

Entered the ballot once, got three tickets. How is that fair? Surely they should have entered twice (one entry for the Gold membership and one for the Family) and each entry treated separately?

If that has happened several times it severely reduces the chances of me getting one.

That was my worry when there was the option on the form for your family members as like you say it drastically reduces it but u say three family members have been successful a gold membership and a family membership (father and son), who posted that because i csnt see it when i look at the posts

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That was my worry when there was the option on the form for your family members as like you say it drastically reduces it but u say three family members have been successful a gold membership and a family membership (father and son), who posted that because i csnt see it when i look at the posts

Sorry, poorly worded, three members of my family, who have a gold and a family membership between them.

So the ones who have the family membership got one for each member in their party? I always said that a ballot was the fsirest way but the family bit puzzled me as to how they would do it. I was lucky as both me and my teenage daughter are gold members and we both got picked but there was a big chance that one of us could and not the other. I think the way they should have done with family is if some got picked and some didnt, give the ones who didnt the spare gold memberships but then i suppose there would have been no guarantee then that they could of got seats next to their family. Like i ssid before they decided on a balllot there are too msny variables and they could never please everybody

Is it really true that those of us in the ballot can call up the ticket office and ask if we have been successful or not? I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and am terrified they'll call as the bride walks down the aisle. 

I'm also terrified of calling and having all of my hope extinguished!

Is it really true that those of us in the ballot can call up the ticket office and ask if we have been successful or not? I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and am terrified they'll call as the bride walks down the aisle. 

they will leave voicemail. not like if you miss your call youre out

So, I took the plunge and called. I asked if the club already know all of the ballot winners and if so could we find out by calling them now and asking if we've been lucky or not.

I was told 'no'. The only way to find out is to wait for a phone call or an email from the club. Told there's no other way to find out in advance if we've already been selected or not.

I got my call when I was driving but saw it was "no caller id" and thought is may be sales. so I did answer and told her I was driving, she said as long as I get back to the sales by Tuesday it would be fine..

so....only 1 family membership got in?

also the family member ship is 1 entry that counts as 2 or 3 seats. its devised to ensure families aren't broken up. @@char123 got lucky and both of their golds came out but in my case (family member with 2 in party) i would get a call and say "hi, you have a season ticket for you, your partner and daughter"

ballot entries would mean the amount drew. so every one of them 3 i just mentioned count as one and it pulls the other 2 out with it. 1600 ballot entries means there are 1600 people eligible. 

also the family member ship is 1 entry that counts as 2 or 3 seats. its devised to ensure families aren't broken up. @@char123 got lucky and both of their golds came out but in my case (family member with 2 in party) i would get a call and say "hi, you have a season ticket for you, your partner and daughter"

ballot entries would mean the amount drew. so every one of them 3 i just mentioned count as one and it pulls the other 2 out with it. 1600 ballot entries means there are 1600 people eligible.

Aah i see now thanks for explaining

Aah i see now thanks for explaining

no worries. i think they may prioritise singles if i am honest so you got very lucky with 2x singles. i can't see me getting one because i dont think they will have 3 together to offer. 

No buddy me and my daughter are both gold members my surname begins with H if you are still thinking alphabetical is how they are doing it

My mate Aaron Aardvark is fearing the worst as he hasn't heard nothing yet.

Neither have I.  :(

Not the case.

Gold member entered ballot, put family membership (two people) on friends and family bit of ballot entry, got all three tickets associated with that ballot entry.

One ballot entry, three of the 304 tickets gone.

Not the case.

Gold member entered ballot, put family membership (two people) on friends and family bit of ballot entry, got all three tickets associated with that ballot entry.

One ballot entry, three of the 304 tickets gone.

that bit was for family members only. gold cant add friends and family it was "family members" 

Both me and my mate who are current ST holders with 1 x Gold membership for the family both applied and I was contacted this morning by the club, both were successful and gave us a multiple choice of 2 seats together reserved until nest Tuesday and in same block as our current ST seats.

Our surnames begin with a B + D so they could be going through alphabetically??

From what they said to me over the phone sounds like they are calling people for most of this week and maybe up to next Monday so don't give up hope yet

Both me and my mate who are current ST holders with 1 x Gold membership for the family both applied and I was contacted this morning by the club, both were successful and gave us a multiple choice of 2 seats together reserved until nest Tuesday and in same block as our current ST seats.

Our surnames begin with a B + D so they could be going through alphabetically??

From what they said to me over the phone sounds like they are calling people for most of this week and maybe up to next Monday so don't give up hope yet

jesus 2 season tickets and 2 gold memberships. pricey.

Archived