Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

so the 2 people who got ST were not members in any way shape or form? they were just "family and friends?"

They had a family membership yes, that's what I said. But the gold member applied and added them to the ballot entry.

One ballot entry though yielded three tickets, through a gold membership and a family membership. 

That is my point. That they said 1,600 entries, but in theory any entry could account for several tickets.

They had a family membership yes, that's what I said. But the gold member applied and added them to the ballot entry.

One ballot entry though yielded three tickets, through a gold membership and a family membership. 

That is my point. That they said 1,600 entries, but in theory any entry could account for several tickets.

so how would it have benefited a gold member to add 2 family members (who also had access to the ballot) to his ballot? 

the bottom of the ballot was for family members to add the other members of their party that are family members and wanted to apply. doesn't mean you could whack anyone on and wouldnt make sense for a gold member to do that. 

Got one for me and the little fella in sk1. Good old ballot.

Bastards. Went every game last year and didn't get one. They best cap gold members so guaranteed champions league, and charity shield. If not I'm going to start following the Tigers.

what a difference 24 hours makes!

Quite surprised we only had 1600 applicants in that case.

Thanks.

I think a lot of people who can only get to a certain amount of games prefer the flexibility of the gold membership

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think a lot of people who can only get to a certain amount of games prefer the flexibility of the gold membership

I prefer gold. Just wanted make sure got a charity shield and champions league tickets.

I called a moment ago and was told 'we are not confirming over the phone'

That's exactly what they are doing lol

I presume they mean people ringing them, as opposed to the other way round!

A bloke at work who's a family fox member got a call today and he's been successful with getting 3 seasons tickets.

i hope i get a call! 

yeah i'm getting a little anxious now!

have you tried ringing saying "ive had a missed call saying i have been offered a season ticket?" and see if they say "you're on the list" on not? 

A bloke at work who's a family fox member got a call today and he's been successful with getting 3 seasons tickets.

If one person gets 3 st and 304 were up for grabs you're averaging 100 or so members as it isn't 304 plus however many members you go with.

Cuts your chances down a bit if you're in the ballot.

Good luck.

We are still in the process of contacting successful applicants.

If you have been successful, you will be contacted before Tuesday 14th June at 6pm.

i rang this morning and the woman said same as above - called or e-mailed by Tuesday.

asked them if they are working the weekend or not so i know if i can at least relax this weekend.

For some reasom i really want you to get one, maybe its just cuz ur username has rambo in it :)

Archived