Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

If I'm honest I could go on a mad rant how it's not fair but they said ballot, had the same chance as anyone else and I can't moan, I don't make the rules sadly. I'll renew my membership and hope for the best next season again.

Hope I can go some aways again, if not I know I have a few good friends here who will help me out if they ain't going. Love the club and a fair few of you guys too!

And I can honestly say I've said all this sober!

you rang and they confirmed it then? 

No. I tried that last week and they told me there was no way of knowing in advance and that everyone who has been successful would be contacted by the 14th. 

It would be a miracle if they rang me to offer me one at this late hour. A miracle I am not expecting to happen.

that's proper shit :(

Also means that the woman who told me earlier that people will be contacted up til Tuesday was wrong!

I'm clutching at straws :(

Yep I was told Tuesday. And I'd get an email regardless. Not had anything.

What a great idea for the Premier league, the matches are played as normal but after the final whistle the captains pick straws, the one with the shortest straw gets the 3 points disregarding the match result.

Sounds fair to me  lol

Season Tickets for Leicester City’s 2016/17 Premier League campaign have now completely sold out.

After a stunning 98.7 per cent renewal rate from 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders, just 304 were made available to Gold and Family Fox Members to purchase for the new campaign. 

After an application process, those supporters were chosen b

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/201617-season-tickets-now-sold-out-3143132.aspx#Y8K6Gjm8xTuHOQv3.99

Season Tickets for Leicester City’s 2016/17 Premier League campaign have now completely sold out.

After a stunning 98.7 per cent renewal rate from 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders, just 304 were made available to Gold and Family Fox Members to purchase for the new campaign. 

After an application process, those supporters were chosen b

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/201617-season-tickets-now-sold-out-3143132.aspx#Y8K6Gjm8xTuHOQv3.99

may as well lock the thread now mate. 

Archived