Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Does anyone else find Alan Smith really annoying?

Of course Smith is right......Arsenal have far better players than we have, it's why they were so close to winning the P/L title last year and we struggled to win it by just 10 points, only losing 3 times. Strange comments or analysis when you think about it.

Pundits make me sick and I try to avoid them at all costs. Their job it to try to make things interesting by spicing it up with controversial comments. It's all mainly soundbites and pointless rubbish and very little is actually constructive ( not like us on Foxes Forum! ;) ).

Most are failed managers, or ex players without enough intelligence to do anything else but criticize other people trying to do their job the best they can. It's this Simon Cowell culture of pick on whoever you can.

The worst, by far is David Bleat. One of the worst managers in our history, playing shite football that nearly took us down, and now he's a 'respected' pundit.

AlanSmith & Jamie Vardy were both plucked from non league & given a chance to shine by us.

There the similarity ends. I could never imagine for one minute that Jamie would ever disrespect Leicester in any way at all when the time comes to hang up his boots.

Alan Smith is a total knob who's opinions are so pro Arsenal it's unbelievable. Journalism at its laziest.

Archived