Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Thanks! Gonna do the Higuain SBC, got plenty of Italian players already and works out quite a bit cheaper :D

nice if it makes it cheaper then go for it plus you never know you might pack a decent player from the reward packs that would make the torres sbc easier too. 

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Someone chuck 40k my way so I can get the orange schmeichel please :)

Don't bother, he's useless in this game due to his height. Courtois and De Gea are a lot better.

26 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Don't bother, he's useless in this game due to his height. Courtois and De Gea are a lot better.

i agree spills everything for tap ins. can really tell the difference between him and de gea. 

23 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

i agree spills everything for tap ins. can really tell the difference between him and de gea. 

Really? He's only like 2 pts reflexes off his Dad and he's worldie in game. How much is degea? I currently have lloris

I've been using 86 Kasper since it came out and has been great for me. 2 things that most other keepers don't have are his 90 kicking which is deadly if you have fast strikers to run onto them and his 70 speed is just stupid in 1v1s.

I just checked the speed on the orange one.. 74 pace on a gk lol

39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Really? He's only like 2 pts reflexes off his Dad and he's worldie in game. How much is degea? I currently have lloris

I've used his dads card and I'm now using his orange card and I've not noticed a lot of difference between them, not experienced the spilling issue myself

39 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

I've used his dads card and I'm now using his orange card and I've not noticed a lot of difference between them, not experienced the spilling issue myself

yeh and not had the issue since going back to other keepers. 

3 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Nice team, is that ogbonna any good? Not tried him yet. 

When I've got this sbc done my team should look like this hopefully:

1a55981867fae52c9838d9053c27ea0d.jpg

looks nice ypu on ps4, all them coins and no legends make me think it. yeh ogbonna seems really good. especially with that pace. 

27 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

looks nice ypu on ps4, all them coins and no legends make me think it. yeh ogbonna seems really good. especially with that pace. 

Nah, I'm on xbox but the only legends I really like are ferdinand and Vieira. And can't afford either with the rest of the team. lol

Archived