Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Was beating a guy 3-0  in the daily knockout and just before the end of the first half, he quit. I've never made anyone quit before lol

Thankfully, it gave me the win :scarf:

Never had a rage quit ive had loads andvim not the best. Ive never had ant disconnects tho in WL touch wood i wnt get any i struggle enough for some reason

These new St. Patrick's Day SBCs are a bit fishy.

Take the Ultimate Gold Kettle challenge: You need to use 7 green cards which could cost up to 100'000 coins on average (7 times roughly 12'500 coins for each card), and hope to hit the jackpot.

In the worst case, you'll end up with the minimum reward of 40'000 coins and a minus of up to 60'000 coins! lol

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

These new St. Patrick's Day SBCs are a bit fishy.

Take the Ultimate Gold Kettle challenge: You need to use 7 green cards which could cost up to 100'000 coins on average (7 times roughly 12'500 coins for each card), and hope to hit the jackpot.

In the worst case, you'll end up with the minimum reward of 40'000 coins and a minus of up to 60'000 coins! lol

Done the premium 1 as soon as the rewards dropped had to trade in 2 green cards I packed 1 and bought 1 for 22k(prices were maxed out as they'd just dropped) built the team opened my pot of gold the rewards varied from 20k - 100k.... I got 23.5k lol ... safe to say I won't be bothering with any more of them as if I'd just sold the guy I packed I would have been about 20k up on the poxy pot I pulled 

I better get saving for his MOTM card then. Tried Mahrez up front paired with Vardy as he'd been anonymous out wide and it works a lot better than Vardy Slimani who seems useless for me. I wanna move to 4231 narrow but I converted Mahrez to RF to play up top and he gets crap chemistry as CAM, any solutions? Still want Vardy up top.

I wouldn't buy Kasper, way too short compared to other keepers which means long shots get past him easily. Also doesn't have a long throw which is vital to the way I play. 

MOTM Kasper is going for around 90k, save up another 30k and get yourself De Gea instead.

On 3/20/2017 at 21:09, Ashley said:

IffyMOney is @Grewks I believe? 

1808-161-434 Not a bad record on FUT

Most of those losses are doing the Bronze SBC loyalty at the start of the game.....

Made 6k since September playing Fifa though, so not a bad little hobby. 

9 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Most of those losses are doing the Bronze SBC loyalty at the start of the game.....

Made 6k since September playing Fifa though, so not a bad little hobby. 

2.4k games is a bit more than a hobby mate.

There's no way I could fit in 2.4k games around a full time job. That's mad. Assuming 15 minutes a game it's 600 hours. I.e. 25 days straight.

Archived