Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Gypsy said:

I like the look of the overmars card.

The only reason I am thinking Lineker is I like my team to have Leicester links of some sort and at the moment its just Vardy and Mahrez for me. Thinking of replacing Mahrez so need to bolster the Leicester links a bit more.

Don't know what Lineker is going for now but when I got him he was 450,000 and I'm not sure he's really worth it, my orange son is better. He tends to get a lot of goals by just being in the right place for rebounds and blocks etc

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Just packed Luis Figo :cap:

Best that I got so far was Lothar Matthäus - despite his overall rating, I felt somewhat disappointed. lol

He just doesn't have the best of names any more back home in Germany - bit of a Gascoigne character, just without the drinking part.

5 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Whats your team with him in? My calcio A team on previous page, 89 mertens is ridiculous 

I've got 89 Mertens using him as a cam and although he's good I can't get him to nif Dybala's level, what player instructions do you use?

10 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Whats your team with him in? My calcio A team on previous page, 89 mertens is ridiculous 

4-3-3 (4)

Buffon

TOTGS Alves

IF Chiellini

Boateng

Alaba

IF Nainggolan

Vidal

Deco (CAM)

IF Cuadrado

Upgraded Dybala

Ultimate scream Costa

:thumbup:

5 hours ago, deejdeej said:

I've got 89 Mertens using him as a cam and although he's good I can't get him to nif Dybala's level, what player instructions do you use?

Get in behind and stay central. If im struggling with 433(2) then go 41212 narrow with him st still with get in behind drift wide on,his dribbling and finishing is soo good its hard not to do well with him. 

2 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Won my first 8 games today and the had 3 disconnects in a row. The servers are still a joke.

Am 4w 5l just hitting post and that hammering them just conceding scabby goals. Why cant it just be good servers atleast like leagues even tho they arnt the best but still. 

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Finished gold 2 in the weekly and gold 1 in monthly bagged koulibaly from 1 of my weekly packs along with Robben from my monthly ifs... is it bad I would sooner have had Lukaku martial or Jesus lol

Not bad mine were garbage makes me not really care about wekend league anymore never get anything good.  I saved my marquee matchups packs for the new release of totw 24 and packed umtitti straight away and sold for 150k max price far better than my weekend league rewards every week. 

Finished Elite 1 last week on 35 wins.

Packed IF Immobile, Two IF Thauvins and some other discard ones. Make around 400-450K if I sell everything I packed however I'm keeping Immobile for my Calcio A squad.

Archived