Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

On 10/03/2017 at 11:29, dbtcity said:

Investing about 250k in Lukaku getting potm... Harry Kane gets it fml lol 

I said it was gonna be kane aswell. Everyone was saying it was gonnbe lukaku. Made me easy 50k from it thi coz i dnt want kane so sold the players i needed for it 

1 hour ago, Anorak said:

Servers are completely awful

I played 4 games this morning on ps4 and won all 4 game felt quite good. Gutted that couldnt play last night tho with servers matchmaking disabled so hopefully they extend weekend lesge for ps4

On 3/11/2017 at 14:06, FUT1234 said:

I played 4 games this morning on ps4 and won all 4 game felt quite good. Gutted that couldnt play last night tho with servers matchmaking disabled so hopefully they extend weekend lesge for ps4

It just seems so hit and miss these days for me, used to have less laggy games on Fifa 13 when I had a fairly rubbish connection (and you could beat Gold teams with a Bronze team!)

Seems a lot better later at night but that's not really my ideal time to play. Weekend league is a bit of a joyless experience anyway, especially with a team including the likes of Curtis Davies, Fabian Delph, Keiran Trippier etc. Had more fun playing seasons with the might of Barnsley and Partick Thistle :) 

Yeh wl is just different game to game you dnt no what to expect. Yeh wanting it to be taken seriously global with the competitions they do with big prize money why dnt they use half of it to make servers reliable so can actually enjoy the game and get beat by the better person not the shit game mechanics decide what happens in games. 

1 minute ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh wl is just different game to game you dnt no what to expect. Yeh wanting it to be taken seriously global with the competitions they do with big prize money why dnt they use half of it to make servers reliable so can actually enjoy the game and get beat by the better person not the shit game mechanics decide what happens in games. 

How many of your wins this weekend came from the shit game mechanics deciding what happens?

Beat someone 9-1 the other night, scored some worldies as well....then it disconnects as the game is going on to the coins gained screen. Go back in to FUT and it classes it as a DNF!!! The best part was that I needed a win in my last game to get promoted! So I held in that division. I was so pi$$ed off :mad::@

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

How many of your wins this weekend came from the shit game mechanics deciding what happens?

Not one game ive played were av been, a was 

ucky to win that i score good goal none of this shitty tackle someone n it bounces back infront of them to attack.just lost 4 in a row were i have spanked them just not scoring. My 94 pace mertens culdnt outpace bailly in a straight race just shit like that but my players are shite. 

2 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

37 wins this week, lost 2 games on Penalties. :cool:

37 nice amount shuld get good rewards. The rewrds for gold rubbish fut champs only good for the really good people,How do you manage to beat the game. I find am beating players but then have to beat the game. What console you on.

1 minute ago, FUT1234 said:

37 nice amount shuld get good rewards. The rewrds for gold rubbish fut champs only good for the really good people,How do you manage to beat the game. I find am beating players but then have to beat the game. What console you on.

PS4 mate, I reckon the main thing reason Iv been doing so well recently is because I'v found a team that I'm used to. Played with my team for a good month now and I'm so used to every single pro and every con of each player. Really helps.

15 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

PS4 mate, I reckon the main thing reason Iv been doing so well recently is because I'v found a team that I'm used to. Played with my team for a good month now and I'm so used to every single pro and every con of each player. Really helps.

Yeh my problem is that i get bored of my teams but ive been sticking to my teams now as ive got untradeables so cant chop and change. Im on ps4 ad like to play you ine time see how gard it is to play a top 100 player. Ive got decent teams just cant get consistentcy 

perfect example just sold my squad so got 2.250 mil might go and get ronaldo bale and put them upfront with sbc suarez and just use them on 7 chem and suarez full chem 

19 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh my problem is that i get bored of my teams but ive been sticking to my teams now as ive got untradeables so cant chop and change. Im on ps4 ad like to play you ine time see how gard it is to play a top 100 player. Ive got decent teams just cant get consistentcy 

perfect example just sold my squad so got 2.250 mil might go and get ronaldo bale and put them upfront with sbc suarez and just use them on 7 chem and suarez full chem 

I'll give you a game when i'm on. 

PSN: munshhii

6 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I didn't make gold 3 last night after Handanovic decided to throw the ball into my own net after catching a corner in the 117th minute. That's me done for the weekend league lol 

How annoying it seems to be just weekend league stuff like that happwns. I play a fair few gamesduring week and half the stuff dnt happen that does in weekend league 

4 hours ago, deejdeej said:

I didn't make gold 3 last night after Handanovic decided to throw the ball into my own net after catching a corner in the 117th minute. That's me done for the weekend league lol 

Nightmare lol I had courtouis decide to pass the ball into the net whilst I was trying to clear the ball from a corner...  I find the majority of my c**k ups come from corners, managed to bag gold 2 again I genuinely don't think I'll ever hit elite or even gold 1 lol  

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Nightmare lol I had courtouis decide to pass the ball into the net whilst I was trying to clear the ball from a corner...  I find the majority of my c**k ups come from corners, managed to bag gold 2 again I genuinely don't think I'll ever hit elite or even gold 1 lol  

Yeh am same gold 2 is my best even with a vaery good squad i cant seem to do very good. I play the games and rarely feel like ive been beaten by the better players. Deffo never on stats but just cant push on to the next level and get elite. 

Archived