Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

QPR Match Thread

i cant believe people are discussing sacking levein and his possible replacement at half time of a match.

i know we are crap but we wont get success over night, the rebuilding programme will take two to three seasons at least.

c'mon city

Too fooking right.

There's only onnnnne Ian Holloway, one Ian Holloway!

Wow, I blacked out there for a second, come on City we need to beat these guys, if we can't beat QPR with their away record and past performances against us, then we don't deserve to be in this league even!

levein have a word, sort it out!

GET YOUR FINGERS OUT YOUR ARSES CITY!

He has already rebuilt our club if you ask me. Now it's just a case of getting things to go right on the pitch and boy is that his stumbling block. Even if we pinch a point out of this a home draw against QPR would still be a pretty dire result =/ I'm praying we geta flash of inspiration from Hume to try and claw something out of this mess today :mad:

from a very angry Foxes fan...

i cant believe people are discussing sacking levein and his possible replacement at half time of a match.

i know we are crap but we wont get success over night, the rebuilding programme will take two to three seasons at least.

c'mon city

I agree with you mate, but it seem like it's a waste of breath on others cos they are determined not to listen to the call for calm it's got to happen now else.

I've been saying the same thing on the OS and i could say it till i'm blue in the face cos it's ignored almost straight away. :angry::mad:

Archived