Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

QPR Match Thread

cant wait for todays match for some reason, reckon we will smash them to pieces. i hear plenty of EAZEH EAZEH EAZEH chants from the kop in my head :)

WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER, WE DO, WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER WE DO! WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER WE DO! OH LEICESTER WE LOVE YOU!!!!

City:

Douglas

Maybury

Dublin

McCarthy

Johansson

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

Hughes

Hume

de Vries

Subs: Henderson, Williams, Tiatto, Hammond, Stearman

As there are two defensive players in the centre of midfield, I wouldn't be suprised if Hume played quite deep. If he played up top there is a lack of creativity in the centre.

Strong looking squad if you ask me. Wish I could of gone today, I have changed all my spare cash into dollars though. :rolleyes:

Decent team, although I'm quite disappointed that Hughes is back on the left hand side. I am no admirer of 2 defensive midfielders in the centre.

Oh and Wilcox isn't even in the sqaud - what will the JWAD brigade be thinking?! :P

Decent team, although I'm quite disappointed that Hughes is back on the left hand side. I am no admirer of 2 defensive midfielders in the centre.

Oh and Wilcox isn't even in the sqaud - what will the JWAD brigade be thinking?! :P

They will probably realise it's time for them to grow up and that it's not funny. ;)

Happy with that team. Was concerned that Lomas and Bricham in the centre for QPR would outfight a Williams and Gudjonsson partnership. That shouldn't happen now with Kisnorbo replacing Williams.

Also, Hughes and Sylla should have slightly more freedom to get forward with two defensive midfielders alongside them.

Looking forward to Hume's first start. Strong backline as well.

Only wish I could have got back to Leicester for this match today.

Archived