Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

QPR Match Thread

There could be real trouble here! It's a grim old day, and I nearly went down there today, I'm glad I kept my money in the old wallet!

A silly goal conceeded from a set piece, and a silly sending off, Paddy booked and will miss the next match, what a load of idiots!

Same here.

Seems like it's gonna be another dismal defeat. We barely attack when we have 11 men, I can't see how we will get back into this game with only 10 men. <_< :ermm::mellow:

What a load of shit, the Craig Levein OUT chants should start ringing around the stadium in the next few games if things carry on like this.

Oh shut up you ****ng idot.... why do you always post garbage. You can't blame the manager for someone having a bloody rush of blood to the head.

' date='Sep 24 2005, 3:29 PM' post='181873']

Why was Maybury sent off?

I turned the radio off cus my dad rang, turn it on 5 minutes later and he's off!!

Apparently a high tackle (over the top of the ball) when the ball was there to be won. Probably studs showing.

Archived