Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Bernie?

Who cares what He looks like....

I see 20-30yr old girls at the weekend in short skirts and t-shirts, in the middle of winter they look equally as silly.

He's passionate about leicester city, I wish we had a few thousand more of them. Yes He like a few to many to drink but so do I.

I bet hes been to see Leicester more than most.

Let him do what he wants, he lets you doesnt he.

I see 20-30yr old girls at the weekend in short skirts and t-shirts, in the middle of winter they look equally as silly.

He's passionate about leicester city, I wish we had a few thousand more of them. Yes He like a few to many to drink but so do I.

Is he bollocks, he's too drunk to know what's going on half the time and can often be found stumbling around the concourses during games rather than watching the game itself.

Just a drunk, smelly old man I'm afraid.

So you are saying that because he mills about shouting at people wearing bad face paint and has his back to the game most of the time, that makes him a better fan than most? Ok then, you are off ya chomp bud!

So you are saying that because he mills about shouting at people wearing bad face paint and has his back to the game most of the time, that makes him a better fan than most? Ok then, you are off ya chomp bud!

What's this obsession with who's a better fan than who?

Where is the camaraderie and togetherness?

What's this obsession with who's a better fan than who?

Where is the camaraderie and togetherness?

If you read FIAB's previous posts you are lazy good for nothing non-fan if you dont go to every away game, home game, attend every fans forum etc or something like that. Personally couldnt give a shit myself but he seems quite taken with it :sleeping:

If you read FIAB's previous posts you are lazy good for nothing non-fan if you dont go to every away game, home game, attend every fans forum etc or something like that. Personally couldnt give a shit myself but he seems quite taken with it :sleeping:

Oh right.

*said the good for nothing lazy fan who hasn't been to a home game this season or an away game since Blackburn in the cup*

I don't suppose that my opinion counts for much either then? :P

Oh right.

*said the good for nothing lazy fan who hasn't been to a home game this season or an away game since Blackburn in the cup*

I don't suppose that my opinion counts for much either then? :P

Quite! I think we should all feck off and leave FIAB and Bernie to post on FT as they are fans of the year nay life members of the biggest and bestest Leicester City supporters in the world ever club of which there are only two members :whistle:

My mate Lucy and i had him next to us at Wolves (well next to lucy actually) Lucy's face was a picture gave us all a laugh till the sun came out and warmed him up a bit ..... not nice! i got tickets for the derby game told lucy they were on front row(where Bernie likes to sit) the reply i got was as follows...

"Believe me if Bernie is anywhere in my space I'll be the one doing the

ramraiding with my two bricks on his dog's b******s"

so i don't think she's his biggest fan! :D:D:D

Katy, do I really deserve that?

I'm passionate about football, my team our fans, but I think your a little unfair with that comment :thumbup::whistle: It just seems to be that many people who have a point on here actually either dont turn up for games, or staged events please dont dig up blogs from the past.

I missed this weekends game due to other commitments and I'm glad in a way i did with the 'chanting', I still managed to get to a radio only to find out we lost, I'm passionate thats all.

Katy, do I really deserve that?

I'm passionate about football, my team our fans, but I think your a little unfair with that comment :thumbup::whistle: It just seems to be that many people who have a point on here actually either dont turn up for games, or staged events please dont dig up blogs from the past.

I missed this weekends game due to other commitments and I'm glad in a way i did with the 'chanting', I still managed to get to a radio only to find out we lost, I'm passionate thats all.

Its the way you say stuff thats all, I apologise if I was a little harsh :thumbup:

:o:huh: Whats wrong with that? :whistle:

Archived