Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Editing Post Issue?

Guest CityFan 06

I've just attempted to edit one of my posts, but from what I can see the 'edit' option isn't there? Unless I'm not seeing it.

If you could take a look at the photos perhaps you could help me out... I'm definitely signed in.

image.jpgimage.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

I advertised some tickets on Foxestalk a few of days ago and want to update my post to say they've been sold, so I don't waste people's time.   What's the best way of doing that?  Thanks

Is it this one?

Guest CityFan 06

To be truthful, I'd prefer it if posts could be edited at any time, as opposed to the 24 hour limit.

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

To be truthful, I'd prefer it if posts could be edited at any time, as opposed to the 24 hour limit.

But there's a reason they can't - it's to stop you editing your post days, weeks, months afterwards. 

I think 24 hours is a long time anyway, I think it should be never or at most an hour.

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, DB11 said:

But there's a reason they can't - it's to stop you editing your post days, weeks, months afterwards. 

I think 24 hours is a long time anyway, I think it should be never or at most an hour.

Fair enough. I'd say a delete option would be useful though.

23 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

20 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Fair enough. I'd say a delete option would be useful though.

Be quiet 06 you're talking nonsense ! .....     It's bad enough when they delete whole conversations when two posters have a good spat  .....     before I get a chance to read them !!   :)

Archived