CityFan 06

Editing Post Issue?

16 posts in this topic

I've just attempted to edit one of my posts, but from what I can see the 'edit' option isn't there? Unless I'm not seeing it.

 

If you could take a look at the photos perhaps you could help me out... I'm definitely signed in.

 

image.jpgimage.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I've also been having this problem the past few days. 

You can edit posts up to 24 hours after making it, has always been that way :thumbup:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mark said:

You can edit posts up to 24 hours after making it, has always been that way :thumbup:

Oh sorry didn't realise that! Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I advertised some tickets on Foxestalk a few of days ago and want to update my post to say they've been sold, so I don't waste people's time.   What's the best way of doing that?  Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

I advertised some tickets on Foxestalk a few of days ago and want to update my post to say they've been sold, so I don't waste people's time.   What's the best way of doing that?  Thanks

Is it this one?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

Yes it is Davie, thanks. 

Edited

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be truthful, I'd prefer it if posts could be edited at any time, as opposed to the 24 hour limit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

To be truthful, I'd prefer it if posts could be edited at any time, as opposed to the 24 hour limit.

But there's a reason they can't - it's to stop you editing your post days, weeks, months afterwards. 

 

I think 24 hours is a long time anyway, I think it should be never or at most an hour.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DB11 said:

But there's a reason they can't - it's to stop you editing your post days, weeks, months afterwards. 

 

I think 24 hours is a long time anyway, I think it should be never or at most an hour.

Fair enough. I'd say a delete option would be useful though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Fair enough. I'd say a delete option would be useful though.

That would ruin conversation threads with posts randomly being deleted 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

To be truthful, I'd prefer it if posts could be edited at any time, as opposed to the 24 hour limit.

 

20 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Fair enough. I'd say a delete option would be useful though.

Be quiet 06 you're talking nonsense ! .....     It's bad enough when they delete whole conversations when two posters have a good spat  .....     before I get a chance to read them !!   :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be good to be able to see an edit history of your own and other people's posts, like on facebook

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.