Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (H) 10/12/16 17:30

Any gold members not intending to go? I would very much like to use someone's reference for this game. Not for me, I am a STH. It's for a friend of mine coming into the country for a few days. Any help would be appreciated and I would sort you out with a pint for your troubles. 

Cheers!

Hi every one I got in the que this morning at 8am and luckily got 2 tickets together behind each other - no other tickets avialable  - got home and found out I can't use them .

They are £40 each  I will sell at face value to any foxtalk member 

well peeved

On 01/11/2016 at 08:07, Mjeb said:

Both tickets still available at £40 each face value to any Leicester fan  fo Man City game 

mick 

07786 702 897

i can deliver 

These still available mate? Missed out today on silver. Happy to pay face value.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

If anyone could help source some family tickets (or other area) for this game I would appreciate it. Myself and family are over from New Zealand for Christmas and we are visiting the brother in Newark over this weekend. I would love to take my boys, 8 and 6, to a proper football match while in the UK. 3 would be fantastic, 4 would mean we could take the Uncle as well.

I appreciate it is a bit of a long-shot, on the plus side it might produce a couple of lifelong Foxes fans.

Cheers.

Archived