Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Did Maggie Thatcher's government aid in killing innocents

In light of the cover up with the Hillsborough disaster and the Miner strikes where the police premeditated attacks.  More proof is coming out where the same government aided genocidal attacks abroad, and in its jnterest in ££ persecuted it's own people on the order of a foreign nation.

I find it embarrassing, and disturbing, and worry what we have allowed our government to do and leave such bitches as Maggie Thatcher's without trial or punishment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904460/DID-SAS-kill-Amritsar-Foreign-Office-hastily-recalls-files-detailing-UK-role-notorious-Indian-army-crackdown-Sikhs.html

DID The SAS kill at Amritsar? Foreign Office hastily recalls files 'detailing UK role' in notorious Indian army crackdown on Sikhs

Nothing would surprise me about the evil traitoress Thatcher or her henchmen, same goes for B lair too. Thankfully not able to draw any parallels (at the moment anyway) with the current female pm. No doubt any/all wrongdoings will be swept under the carpet

48 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Nothing would surprise me about the evil traitoress Thatcher or her henchmen, same goes for B lair too. Thankfully not able to draw any parallels (at the moment anyway) with the current female pm. No doubt any/all wrongdoings will be swept under the carpet

Certainly agree with the 1st part but not with the 2nd part. Rightly or wrongly many would have Blair put on trial 

for war crimes, but he would never persecute his own people like Thatcher did.

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

In light of the cover up with the Hillsborough disaster and the Miner strikes where the police premeditated attacks.  More proof is coming out where the same government aided genocidal attacks abroad, and in its jnterest in ££ persecuted it's own people on the order of a foreign nation.

I find it embarrassing, and disturbing, and worry what we have allowed our government to do and leave such bitches as Maggie Thatcher's without trial or punishment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904460/DID-SAS-kill-Amritsar-Foreign-Office-hastily-recalls-files-detailing-UK-role-notorious-Indian-army-crackdown-Sikhs.html

DID The SAS kill at Amritsar? Foreign Office hastily recalls files 'detailing UK role' in notorious Indian army crackdown on Sikhs

They assisted terrorists in Northern Ireland to kill each other , kill lawyers and kill informants 

Maggie was an evil witch 

8 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Certainly agree with the 1st part but not with the 2nd part. Rightly or wrongly many would have Blair put on trial 

for war crimes, but he would never persecute his own people like Thatcher did.

Blair sent all those young boys and girls to die in god forsaken shite holes ! That's persecution in another format , let's be honest he was magpies political son 

but he was nowhere near as evil as his political mummy 

I think we are going on about politics in completely the wrong way. Most conversations start "Tory this" or "labour that", yet to me they are all as bad as each other and we are just pandering to them by taking sides. We are just playing the game they want us to join in with.

You can look at Hillsborough from the tories, you can look at Blairs war crimes. You can look at the thoroughly dishonest expense scandalson all sides. Then look at the farce of Farage and Boris resigning as soon as they realised Brexit was happening.

To me it's as bad as trying to pick a winner from The Apprentice, and we really should be giving them the elbow rather than try and justify one side against the other. 

We are falling into their trap by taking sides. How can you really take anyone serious who constantly goes against what the other person says, and at no point does any of them give the other side credit for anything good that they may have done.

Look at what America has to offer as leaders at the minute and that should open your eyes to what a thoroughly ridiculous situation this politics game is. 

Archived