Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Ian Ormondroyd

He cruelly had his one and only Premiership goal stolen from him by that pony-tailed freak David Seaman. I can't watch They Think It's All Over again, not until he's gone.

On the first day of christmas my true love sent to me ...... an Iann Ormondroyd

On the second day of christmas my true love sent to me... 2 Ormondroyds and a Iann Ormondroyd

On the third day of christmas my true love sent to me... 3 Ian O's 2 Ormondroyds and a Iann Ormondroyd

On the fourth day of christmas my true love sent to me...4 they 'call sticks, 3 Ian O's, 2 Ormondroyds and a Iann Ormondroyd

On the FIFTH day of christmas my true love sent to me... 5 ORMONDROYDS

4 they 'call sticks, 3 Ian O's, 2 Ormondroyds and a Iannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ormondroyd.

We had the original 6'7 lankey forward move over crouch the Big O is coming back!

I used to love that song!

I remember his part in my first game, a 4-4 draw on Boxing Day vs Watford at Filbo. I remember we were in the Carling Stand (perhaps) anyway, I was so high up that it was a real thrill at that age. The whole thing was so new and exciting and awe inspiring.

I used to love that song!

I remember his part in my first game, a 4-4 draw on Boxing Day vs Watford at Filbo. I remember we were in the Carling Stand (perhaps) anyway, I was so high up that it was a real thrill at that age. The whole thing was so new and exciting and awe inspiring.

12,11,10 Ormondroyd's 9 Ormondroyds 8 Ormondroyds 7 Ormondroyds 6 Ormondroyds FIVE Ormondroyds

and so on................................................ :whistle:lol

12,11,10 Ormondroyd's 9 Ormondroyds 8 Ormondroyds 7 Ormondroyds 6 Ormondroyds FIVE Ormondroyds

and so on................................................ :whistle:lol

At least he'd scored a league goal before playing 35 games!!

Archived