Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Niang - Again

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 02:37, Mezeker said:

you people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

That's right you tar everyone with the same brush.

Always the same on here. A few people gob it of and make a lot of noise and it's everyone's fault.

You do realise football is a game of opinions and we are all allowed one. And yes we all get it wrong at times. When CR was first mentioned I did not want him I didn't slag him off and supported him since he was named manager. But never wanted him as manager how wrong was I.

On 11/01/2017 at 02:37, Mezeker said:

you people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

I still wouldn't want Balotelli because he'd be more trouble than he's worth, especially in the spotlight of the premier league. Sissoko? I don't get your point, he was a lazy ****er at Newcastle and he's a lazy ****er at Spurs. Wijnaldum would have been a top signing. But not everybody thought the same way so you're lumping everyone together, which makes you post pointless anyway.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I still wouldn't want Balotelli because he'd be more trouble than he's worth, especially in the spotlight of the premier league. Sissoko? I don't get your point, he was a lazy ****er at Newcastle and he's a lazy ****er at Spurs. Wijnaldum would have been a top signing. But not everybody thought the same way so you're lumping everyone together, which makes you post pointless anyway.

I thought you were quoting Ron Atkinson when I first read that!! ??

5 hours ago, bpfox said:

HE MAY NOT BE GOOD SIGNING , but Watford got the job done and have the player, and what have we got 1 player and nothing, for all the so called players we have tried to sign we have come up with shit, either the people who are in charge are crap or there just crap. but this seems to be a repeat of the last window not been able to get players over the line. the club needs a review as to who is f***king up this process. 

Niang is shit.

There is absolutely no point in signing shit players that do not improve us. Wish people could get their ****ing heads around that rather than just moaning about not signing said shit players.

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 01:45, AKCJ said:

Niang is shit.

There is absolutely no point in signing shit players that do not improve us. Wish people could get their ****ing heads around that rather than just moaning about not signing said shit players.

READ THE STATMENT, before u go off, I did not state anywhere I wanted to sign him, all I was saying they got the job done we just seem to **** around trying to sign players.

2 minutes ago, bpfox said:

READ THE STATMENT, before u go off, I did not state anywhere I wanted to sign him, all I was saying they got the job done we just seem to **** around trying to sign players.

You will find the exactly the same issues on all other fan's forums. Everyone thinks their club always struggles to get the business done, but we actually signed N'didi right at the start and although no one else has yet come in, there are plenty of other clubs struggling too. It's not just us. 

I went on Boro's forum to find out about Ramirez and they are all kicking off and saying exact same thing, about 'why are we only club to mess up the windows etc'  

Some clubs will get some business done early but most like us, are struggling. It is the way of the window unfortunately, with lots of selling club's, agents and players "best" interests coming first.

Archived