Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester69

Ausden Clark Travel - Info

I'm looking for some info re Ausden Clark travel, due to a family commitment there are 3 of us who normally go unable to do so, my lad and 3 mates are booked on coach for West Ham away, so any info appreciated.

My lad has received a booking confirmation but there are no coach details on it...is it a free for all, ie go on whichever coach you like, or are you allocated a coach/seat on the day?

Do the coaches stop on route at anything other than a service station...heard on the grapevine that the AC coaches sometimes stop at a pub if time permits...unlike Fox travel which seems to drop you off hours early? 

Any information appreciated, thanks in advance.

Been on Ausden Clark few times and last to Bruges. 

The coaches will all have a list of who is on what coach stuck on door of each coach before setting off. People who booked together are always on same coach. Also have had a seating plan on the coaches too. This gets scoffed at but ensures people sit with family etc. 

I believe you can also use the reference number to check what coach you're on on the Ausden website very much nearer the date 

Ausden always gets there early and it's better that way. Can go to pubs or get some food or whatever in plenty of time. Fox Travel is always cutting it fine imo and has unnecessary toilet breaks which Ausden doesn't unless is a real long trip 

Ausden is very good and you'll have a good trip 

10 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

The coaches will all have a list of who is on what coach stuck on door of each coach before setting off. People who booked together are always on same coach. Also have had a seating plan on the coaches too. This gets scoffed at but ensures people sit with family etc. 

I believe you can also use the reference number to check what coach you're on on the Ausden website very much nearer the date 

Ausden always gets there early and it's better that way. Can go to pubs or get some food or whatever in plenty of time. Fox Travel is always cutting it fine imo and has unnecessary toilet breaks which Ausden doesn't unless is a real long trip 

I've never been on Ausden but do agree with this. 

I was on FoxTravel for Millwall away other week and we got there just after 2pm. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I've never been on Ausden but do agree with this. 

I was on FoxTravel for Millwall away other week and we got there just after 2pm. 

Never again would I use Fox Travel. 

Went to Palace in 2014... Got there 1430 after 5hours of traffic

Newcastle same year also the same time of arrival and traffic. Both journeys on way back same too.

Pathetic stops for no reason. Drivers not knowing best routes and departure time far too late. 

Go on Ausden and actually feel you have a few hours to have a look around rather than get there last minute 

46 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Many thanks for info, much appreciated

When I have been they never stop on the way there or back.

They usually don't allocate seats on the coaches I have been on with them.

The list of people on each coach is put up on the door of the Counting House pub (Which is open for drinks / breakfasts if you want it).

You can also leave your car in the pub car park for a small fee.

Last time I went with them was M'boro this season.

Alcohol is also banned on them if you get caught it will be confiscated by the driver.

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

When I have been they never stop on the way there or back.

They usually don't allocate seats on the coaches I have been on with them.

The list of people on each coach is put up on the door of the Counting House pub (Which is open for drinks / breakfasts if you want it).

You can also leave your car in the pub car park for a small fee.

Last time I went with them was M'boro this season.

Alcohol is also banned on them if you get caught it will be confiscated by the driver.

It's free.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Had a bus break down on Ausden Clark at Wembley so I avoid them now where possible. The official travel coaches are loads nicer as well, plus if you are lucky you get sticky fingers from Hagred.

Wondered why Ausden Clark was so much better this season.:filbert_2:

Archived