Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

RITUAL....MY GOOD LUCK CHARM IS...

:P Ok don't want to scare you all, but as I used to be a regular season-ticket holder about five years ago, I've only gone to a few games since the move to the Walkers.... however, I haven't half picked 'em... In the last year or so these are the games I've attended...

v Plymouth - won 2-1

v QPR - won 2-1

v Millwall - won 3-1

v Derby - won 1-0

v Leeds - won 2-0

and this season...

v Blackpool - won 2-1

Good trend eh... I always kiss my badge when the players run out - looking like a complete tw*t with my mouth planted firmly on the badge until the players are out !! I have done this for each of these games I've attended.. I haven't seen a draw or defeat at the Walkers...

Am I a good luck charm????

Or send me to the Towers !!!! :smile::ph34r::huh:

I've got an old knitted figure of a Leicester City fan (given to me by a wonderful female friend of donkey's years standing before you get any ideas about my lifestyle) and, to my horror I found it had slipped down off its perch on the Juke Box - and that must have been about two months ago when we moved everything around.

It's back "in its seat" now so maybe City's luck'll change. If it's forgiven me, that is.

:P Ok don't want to scare you all, but as I used to be a regular season-ticket holder about five years ago, I've only gone to a few games since the move to the Walkers.... however, I haven't half picked 'em... In the last year or so these are the games I've attended...

v Plymouth - won 2-1

v QPR - won 2-1

v Millwall - won 3-1

v Derby - won 1-0

v Leeds - won 2-0

and this season...

v Blackpool - won 2-1

Good trend eh... I always kiss my badge when the players run out - looking like a complete tw*t with my mouth planted firmly on the badge until the players are out !! I have done this for each of these games I've attended.. I haven't seen a draw or defeat at the Walkers...

Am I a good luck charm????

Or send me to the Towers !!!! :smile::ph34r::huh:

We beat QPR 1-0. Connolly with the penalty.

Sorry to be pedantic. ;) (Louise would be proud. :wub: )

I have this signed copy of League Cup Final 2000 programme by Matt Elliott, and everytime I read it before the game, these results come....

W

L

L

L

D

L

W

D

D

L

D

Pattern anyone? :devil::ph34r::P

lol at going to the same toilet. i always go through turnstile 20. dont know why, its not a lucky number for me or anything. just feel better doing so.

Yeah, if someones in my urinal space at the Walkers they'll know about it!

Archived