Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Sir Shep said:

Just got this off the PS store as it’s only £15 at the mo, got to say that whilst I’m enjoying the game it is pretty much exactly the same as the previous games whilst I was hoping for a little originality. 

Chapter 4 I would say is the only original thing that seperates Lost Legacy with the other Uncharted games. Have you made it to Chapter 4 yet?

I love the uncharted series so to have Lost Legacy for £15 is a steal. Even if it does feel like an expansion. It is still a visually stunning game. 

On 11/27/2017 at 08:44, kingcarr21 said:

Chapter 4 I would say is the only original thing that seperates Lost Legacy with the other Uncharted games. Have you made it to Chapter 4 yet?

I love the uncharted series so to have Lost Legacy for £15 is a steal. Even if it does feel like an expansion. It is still a visually stunning game. 

TBF it is a (albeit Stand alone) Expansion of 4 so I dunno what people expected. Thats why it was only 25 quid new.

• Like 1

Just started this and whilst it's got all the old Uncharted magic, I'm not keen on Chloe's new look. Feels very heavy handed and she looks markedly different in order to make her half Indian, but kept her voiced by Claudia Black. Absolutely no reason she couldn't have kept her original features and been half Indian. It was pretty obvious she was mixed race of some sort.

• 7 months later...