Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dan_fox

Season Ticket for Next Season

I have a single seat in the East Stand, exactly on the half way line around half way up. I will not be able to make most games next season (family commitments) and so I am looking for someone who wants to share it (I will only be able to make 3/4 games). Is there anyone on here that can commit to going to most games? Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, dan_fox said:

I have a single seat in the East Stand, exactly on the half way line around half way up. I will not be able to make most games next season (family commitments) and so I am looking for someone who wants to share it (I will only be able to make 3/4 games). Is there anyone on here that can commit to going to most games? Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

Out of interest, Are the 3/4 games Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool?

On 15/05/2017 at 10:24, karlrog said:

Hi,

This needs to go down as the greatest post on history, having to amend your spelling of Hi, lollollol 

In mocking you for misspelling "Hi" I've managed to **** up "In" as on, incredible!

On 2017-5-14 at 12:36, dan_fox said:

Thanks

I may be interested. I'll PM you.

Hi Everyone. Having fingers like sausages and trying to work and email on here isn't easy so apologies, but it looks like it has given everyone a laugh!! Glad ticket has been sorted. If anyone else has one, please let me know. Thanks

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 23:45, dan_fox said:

Thanks for the interest, a very nice bloke has agreed to share it with me so it's no longer available.

10 minutes ago, dan_fox said:

My ticket has become available again - is anyone interested?

Did he turn out to be not a very nice bloke?

9 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

There's definitely been an incident.

Spill it.

Change in financial circumstances and he can no longer afford it. 

Ticket will I’ll be going spare for Monday’s game too if anyone needs one?

Archived