Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Local Multiplayer Games? (PS4)

Me and the Mrs are looking for some offline multiplayer games but there seem to be less of them available than ever! (Presumably because theres no money in that any more) Cant get her into any sports games, but she loves things like Skyrim and LEGO Games. Any suggestions?

I've been trying to get my missus into a few games, starting with offline.

She loves Rayman: Legends. A brilliant, clean, polished offline game. Quick levels to make it easy for her, as she's never really been into games before so doesn't really understand the open-world concept of online games. The controls are easy for it also.

I'd say that game is a good starting point.

Ratchet and Clank could be good as well. A very fun offline game with easy controls and a standard storyline. It's easy to follow and not to hard (I've put it on easy difficulty for her without telling her so she feels like a pro... :D)

12 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Rayman Legends sounds like a great shout

Maybe Borderlands 2?

It's a brilliant game. It's a PS4 essential in my opinion, so polished and the graphics for a 2d game are great.

It's old school as well - as the game is split into separate levels that you walk into. It's similar to the old Crash Bandicoot games (which is what my missus remembers from back in the day).

9 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I know it might not be quiet what your looking for, but the multiplayer game that gets the most action on the PS4 is Trivial Pursuit Live

Really good for when you've got mates round

Whoa there sunshine I don't think they are ready for the next level of hardcore gaming lol 

Archived