Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

PES 2018

34 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Cheers, is it free or does it cost?

EDIT: Just seen it does cost, but between £5-12 isn't bad. Would you recommend the "Custom USB" or would either the silver or gold do?

I think PESworld and PES universe are free. there are memberships but the option files that. you can order exclusive access, but it'll be release within a week to the public. 

On 9/13/2017 at 07:10, Lovejoy said:

Cheers, is it free or does it cost?

EDIT: Just seen it does cost, but between £5-12 isn't bad. Would you recommend the "Custom USB" or would either the silver or gold do?

Only pay if you want it early. It'll take a couple of months before they release the patch but it is normally phenomenal. I've downloaded them for the last few PESes. I still get sucked into FIFA for career mode though...

I've started a Master League game with Leicester, bit boring I know, but the games themselves are great fun so far. The transfers are a bit easy though, I picked up a few 80+ rated frees such as Sven Bender, Santiago Ascacibar and Lucas Alario, as well as Fabinho for £11m. Sold a few of the squad players like King, Ulloa, Hamer, Benny and Shinji and I've still got a kitty of £60m with £5m spare on the salary cap. I'm enjoying the game a lot so far.

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

and DONT EVER PAY FOR KITS AND LEAGUES they are ripped off from modders and resold. look and you will find them for free

I got mine free on PES World, they're still being drip fed trough, but I've got the Prem and La Liga, so happy days.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

I got mine free on PES World, they're still being drip fed trough, but I've got the Prem and La Liga, so happy days.

im quite happy with the fake names right now, i moved PES United to england league 2 and am using the default master league team. 

feels odd using "east midlands" with fake players, and i like to get promoted. maybe i will patch it, dont know yet

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Started a master league with the standard team last night on the second hardest setting and looking forward to getting spanked for about 10 games. Some decent Japanese players available on frees when you start, I guess they are people that made the game as ive never heard of them lol.

Image result for thats racist gif

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Genuinely are people who made the game.

First match went surprisingly well, tight match where I had most of the chances but 0-0 till the 89th minute and substitute Yankov nods one in.

Close to a Yankov myself to be honest.

lol

Is Castolo still knocking around?

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

So tempted to get this but then I know that I'll buy and not play it much because everyone is on FIFA, and career mode is better over there.  Kind of sad really :(

That's been my mindset a lot over recent years. Tempted not to get FIFA this year. I don't play FUT, I stick to career/master league or online seasons. Enjoying PES so far, so this could be the year I don't bother with FIFA.

Anyone tried this online yet? Of the three games played, we must have been at least 5 clear cut chances each and none of them were going in. Open goals missed, one on ones always striking the post etc. Not having a problem scoring goals against the computer on Top Player difficulty but as soon as venture online, Vardy and Slimani turn into Akinbiyi and Junior Lewis. 

2 hours ago, syston_fox said:

Anyone tried this online yet? Of the three games played, we must have been at least 5 clear cut chances each and none of them were going in. Open goals missed, one on ones always striking the post etc. Not having a problem scoring goals against the computer on Top Player difficulty but as soon as venture online, Vardy and Slimani turn into Akinbiyi and Junior Lewis. 

Have you considered that you might actually be a bit shit?

To answer your question, not yet but if you have a PS4 give me a game.

On 23/09/2017 at 11:23, Costock_Fox said:

Have you considered that you might actually be a bit shit?

To answer your question, not yet but if you have a PS4 give me a game.

Ha - I did think that after the first game but by the end of the third, it felt like something was up as it was my opponent missing simple chances too. Went back to try against the computer and on second hardest difficulty, I scored 5 from 7 shots. Maybe the default online settings are different to single player