Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Tabloid Reaction

What's the tabloid reaction to Beckham's sending off?

As an impoverished student house hold ("Caged Animals? Not Us!") we can't afford a paper everyday and we were hoping yesterday he wouldn't get slated.

There was a lot of anger in our house yesterday at that referee...

i don't see how becks can possibly be blamed, what i read in the paper just said he had had a miserable week with his son then the sending off, no blame attached

Beckham lost his head and he paid the price. :( <_<

Beckham lost his head and he paid the price. :( <_<

The first one wasn't even a foul, his eyes were on the ball the whole time and he was using his arms to help him jump, and the second one he lightly caught the Austrian dude toe to toe almost and he threw himself on the floor and rolled across half the pitch.

What bothered me was when Beckham recieved his first Yellow he went straight after the bloke again and fouled him. Then he proceeded to go after the same bloke and this time was unlucky as he thought about the challenge then pulled away at the last second and the guys dived, unlucky on the two offences but I wasnt best pleased when straight after a yellow he had a kick at the same lad.

What bothered me was when Beckham recieved his first Yellow he went straight after the bloke again and fouled him. Then he proceeded to go after the same bloke and this time was unlucky as he thought about the challenge then pulled away at the last second and the guys dived, unlucky on the two offences but I wasnt best pleased when straight after a yellow he had a kick at the same lad.

That's David Beckham for you, thick as a plank.

Archived